Monday, September 11, 2006

Fun Weekend

I was back in San Luis Obispo this past weekend for a friend's birthday party. It was nice seeing old friends. Sorry FryAnEgg, I was not there for long. I'd like to see your house some time.

Went to breakfast with some friends Sunday morning and got the usual liberal group think conversation by which they all speak their mind and just assume everyone else agrees. I kept my mouth shut, but my girl stood up for some points which made me proud. Seemed the conversation revolved around Katrina and Schwarzenegger's latest (gasp!) comments over an open mic about how you don't mess with black/latino mixed women because they are hot blooded. As usual (and like the Ann Coulter comments) its not about whether what was said is the truth, but that it was not PC.

Anyway, the conversation was funny, because I was at a table of mostly girls and their comments went like this:

1- "I just can't vote for Schwarzenegger because of how he treats women."

2- "Yeah, but I also don't know much about Angelenies."

Here's why I laughed, because in my head my answers were this:

1- "But you voted for Bill"

2 - "You obviously don't know anything about Angelinies, since his name is Angelidies"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Arnie is going to win again and I figure these people do too. By talking about it, maybe they hope to stop it. I don't know what they are worried about, Arnie is becoming more Dem every day.

BVM said...

Arnie is definitely going to win, even though he's really miffed me with the increase to $8 for minimum wage.