Thursday, October 15, 2009

Porch Monkey

I just finished watching Juan Williams argue with some other black dude about racial witchhunts and Rush Limbaugh. Juan William's argument was that Rush is so hated by the left that they were willing to spread rumors about racial slurs Rush never made, but people were ready to believe. While the black dude next to him made the comment that Rush did make racist comments and he should own up to it.

In the end Juan Williams made a good argument against his opponents "Barack the Magic Negro" argument and the fucking guy responded with "Why don't you go back to the porch, Juan" I shit you not. I am waiting for it on youtube.

Once again it is okay to make racial comments if you're black and direct them to anyone including other blacks, but if you are white and a conservative, you can get nailed for comments that were never uttered. Let's face it, liberals are racist mother fuckers. AS A RULE! and have been able to convince the country that it's conservatives who are racists. The reason Rush was kicked out of the bidding was because of a race witchhunt. I am convinced of that.

3 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Hmm...I don't really have anything to add, I just want to get some pub for my sweet new blogger profile pic.

Maximum Colossus said...

It's Hawk, from Buck Rogers!

Maximum Colossus said...

Get it? I'm Hawk!