Sunday, March 07, 2010

Blogust + Booze = What The Hell Am I Doing?

Got chewed out last night from a girl I stood up, went to Tonitas and fell on my ass on my walk back home. Woke up in pain and without my glasses. Tried to remember what happened and retraced my footsteps with my brother. He pretends to stumble around acting as if he were me from the night before and jars my memory. "I know why I lost my glasses" I yell "I fell down last night." Walk all over the streets looking for my glasses in the gutters, but to no avail. Now I am blind, hungover and wondering if I am going to kill myself with bad behaviour one of these days. I am in serious need of a spiritual enema.

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Rookie.

BVM said...

You stood up a girl? Wow, didn't know you had so many lined up that you could afford such a mistake.