Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Check me out!. I'm Back...

...and I'm political. Just finished a fun interview with Earth's Savior, Al Gore, from last week's issue of Time. What's my favorite part, you ask?

Time asks, or says rather:

There are many people who still doubt the science. Senator James Inhofe, head of the Senate's environmental committee, has condemned global-warming science as "hoax."

Gore's reply:

There's some good news here. Senator Inhofe will soon be replaced by Senator Barbara Boxer, an advocate of solving the crisis, as chairwoman of that committee. As to why there are still skeptics--there are people who believe that the moon landing was staged in a movie lot in Arizona. Another reason is that some of the largest polluters are still putting millions of dollars a year to hire pseudo scientists to confuse people into thinking that this crisis isn't real.

Click here for the whole wonderful thing. I can't figure out why they forgot to ask why nobody has freaked out about global warning since 1984 when it was supposed to kill us all the first time.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hail to the Lord "KING"ly

BVM said...

I left a wonderful reply to this last night, but once again this idiot site lost it.

Maximum Colossus said...

Oh, dear lord. Check out this link CJ just sent me and as he pointed out to me, let me point out to you that the last line is very telling.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20061206-112922-6839r.htm

Unknown said...

Bad link Lord Kingly

Maximum Colossus said...

That's weird. works for me and I'm not registered for Time or anything.

BVM said...

Works for me too.

Blogust, you suck.