Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I'm Reserving Judgment...

...til the movie comes out, but if you say this trailer doesn't give you goosebumps, you are full of it.



Update:

Here's my concern, though. If I remember correctly, the Decepticons and the Autobots were fighting over something like Energon Cubes, I think. And we were in the way, I think. I worry that the motivations may be changed for the movie. I fear that the Decepticons will come to Earth to take away our planet and our resources because we longer deserve them due to Global Warming. The Autobots, who will no doubt be solar powered, will believe we can still learn to be eco-friendly. At least one of the Autobots (My bet is Bumblebee) will at some point take a "What if the Decepticons are right? What if there is no hope for the human race?" stance. He will somehow be saved by a human and learn that humans are basically good, then the doubting Autobot will play a major role in defeating the Decpticons. By the end of the movie, the Autobots will be showing people how to make solar powered SUVs, showing humanity that their dependence on fossil fuels is a wasteful endeavor. Hmm, actually that sounds like a great movie!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure I got goosebumps. If goosebumps are the same as one giant chubby.

Unknown said...

Wow! I think you have a future.

Maximum Colossus said...

As a sceenwriter, or a liberal speechwriter?

Unknown said...

Aren't they the samething?

BVM said...

I dunno. Seems mighty similar to the Independence Day promo, and we all know how great that movie is...

Unknown said...

What was wrong with Independence Day? :)

Maximum Colossus said...

Independence day was a great movie! Aliens could have used a better firewall though.