Friday, January 12, 2007

Boxer Calls Condi A Spinster

Well, not in those words exactly, but pretty damn close. See for yourself.

When talking to Rice, Boxer kept asking Condi "who pays the price" for her decisions reagarding the war on Terror. And then Boxer goes onto say that she, Barbara Boxer, wont have to pay a price because her children are too old and her grandchildren are too young. Hmmmm...Interesting argument...I guess. I have to ask Babs this though "But Ms. Boxer, even if your children were of age, wouldn't they first have to enlist during a time of war in order for you to pay a price? I mean it still is an all volunteer military isn't it?" I love the lefts mentality. Even when they are not victims, they still try to create a scenario that would make them seem as if they were.

She is an idiot and the Californians who support her idiocy should be ashamed for allowing her to gain office.

Also, a little off topic, I went out after the Presidents speech Wednesday night and the owner of Jarra's asked me if I had watched the address. After saying I did he then asked whether or not Bush brought back the draft. "Of course not" I said. I then tried to remind him that the two who voted to reinstate the draft and the one who proposed it were all Democrats. I think his eyes glazed over by that point.
Which leads me to my final thought. If the war is still going on in '08 and a Dem is voted for President, I wont be surprised if the draft is strongly considered and supported by many Dem candidates. I think their argument would be that Bush created this mess and it will take the entire country to fix it. You know, "The Borg Collective" mentality.

2 comments:

BVM said...

I think this is an amazing piece of video. It perfectly sums up the liberal mind set. "Who pays the price?" That question is central to their entire ideology. They are the masters at creating a platform based on the haves and the have nots.

The answer is: "Someone always does, and that's life, my dear." The libs are always seeking this land of perfect equality, unity, and harmony where there is no conflict.

This, to me, is where their biggest lapse in logic and truth is since this perfect existence will never come about in this world.

A non-liberal would never ask "Who pays the price?". A point only brought up to play the high ground and seem like a defender of the meek.

No, people who believe in the way life is say: "Sometimes a price must be paid. And its usually not fair, but that's the way it goes."

Tough decisions must be made, and I give much credit to those to have to make them.

Unknown said...

I don't care what people say, Bill O. cracks me up.