Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thoughts For Today

If Larry Castro lives in a country with "Universal Healthcare", then why was a Spanish Doctor flown in to treat him? also here is a list of other countries with this type of healthcare.

The Baron sent this link over to me pertaining to another Chiflado, Moe Chavez and the rising inflation in Venezuela.

I wish the media would stop referring to the "3000 dead American military seviceman" as a "Milestone". I thought a "Milestone" was supposed to be an achievement...am I wrong?

Lastly, I made a mistake and accepted the Google upgrade to Blogust. Is anyone having difficulties?

4 comments:

BVM said...

There's a short blurb on Cuba here.

BVM said...

Oh,

Now that we've been "upgraded" to Google (talk about loaded wording), a bunch of us no longer show up as contributors. Probably because we don't sign in with Google accounts.

What reason did you have for moving to some Google thing?

Unknown said...

I accidentally signed in as a new blogger and thought I had no choice. It wasn't until later did I realize that I should have signed on as an old blogger.

Unknown said...

Awhile back I told myself not to get involved in the numbers game, but this isn't the first time I went against my own wishes.
milestone