Friday, January 26, 2007

Look The Enemy In The Face


Meet New York D-Congressman Hinchey. Know him, study him, fear him...I do. This man embodies all that I hate about the Left and the Democrat party. He represents the very essence of why I abandoned the Democrats so long ago and have become the ultra-conservative I am today. Here is an example why...The Fairness Doctrine.

I heard him on the radio today and he makes the argument that conservative talk radio and Fox News dominate mass media and that the Bush administration used this media in order to sell "his" war. Hinchey's solution, make media government controlled. In otherwords, have the Government control free press, which is protected by the constitution, so that the Government wont control the media. Yeah, that makes sense.

The idea that the media is controlled by conservatives is so absurd that I would have to laugh if I didn't think this man was serious. All this goes to show that the left is afraid of other people's opinions. They will do anything to silence people. They do not believe in freedom of speech and they will do anything to control our lives. Case closed for me.

1 comment:

BVM said...

Where to start with this fiasco...

I won't even try.

"Fairness", "Sharing", "Caring", "Giving", "Affirmative Action",...

All once noble and meaningful concepts that have been twisted mamed by Liberals, who use such concepts for self gain.