Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Fall Of The Roman Empire

The new sexual revolution is on it's way up and it is going by the name of Polyamory.
Personally I think this is a result of the slippery slope effect. Morality is relative, marriage is undefined, integrity is subjective and love is fickle. There are no guidelines and no expectations; therefore, there is no responsibility.

I have seen these types of trios on youtube before and they have become a real hit. Words like "courageous", "understanding and "forward thinking" are used describe these people who have shunned America's "puritanical" culture.

But it is not right to call it forward thinking. I think it is better described as history repeating itself. It is not forward thinking or bravey we are witnessing, but a hard life lesson. The result of which will not turn out quite like they hoped.

And now I leave you this. It's from Paint You wagon. If you've seen the movie then you'ld know why.

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Yeah, I can sort of see where you're coming from here Blogust, but if I may offer a rebuttal, Who Fucking Cares?

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're right. I need another hobby. I wondering what is going on over at Facebook. :)