Friday, January 20, 2006

Just Ask Already

I was cruising one of my favorite sites, The politcal teen, on the net today and it was displaying a poll that was given by the Daily Kos, a leftwing website. The question Kos gave was this: "Who do you despise more? George Bush or Osama bin Laden." The end results were not too terribly shocking. George Bush received 41% of the votes while OBL earned a whopping 58%. Sickening isn't it? Well not really and I will tell you why. BECAUSE I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT KOS, HIS BASE OR HIS POLL RESULTS!! I already know how some people feel about our president and this Kos character means nothing to me. He is probably just trying to give his readers something to agree on. It is the most juvenile form of entertainment to date. His poll is the same as saying "Who hates Tommy Smith" (lets say Tommy Smith is the High School Quarterback) and all the misfists and dorks yell back in chorus "ME!" Totally stupid.

But what does make me sick about this poll is that it is a bit disingeuous. I don't think that this poll is really the one he wanted to give and I think that this Kos guy didn't have the balls to ask what really interests him. What question pray tell does he really want an answer to? Here it is: "Since I already know that most of my readers and anyone with half a brain hates George W Bush, the W stands for Warmonger, how many of you really actually truly hate Osama Bin Laden?" I think the results of this poll would be sickening.

No comments: