Monday, July 09, 2007

Either I'm really out of the loop..

or no one really cared.

I hear some concert happened this past weekend. I had no idea it was going on. I saw some news feed this morning and thought: "Didn't this same concert happen like 20 years ago?"

It pretty much seemed like a rehash of LiveAid, or whatever it was called. Phil Collins? Sting? The fad has reached its peek. What is with the left's preoccupation with holding concerts?

LiveAid was such a success, I mean it totally cured world hunger.

And Al just shot his wad. You can only hold events like this once. Each repeat just draws less and less people.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Out of the loop, but it is not your fault. No one cared. I think the people who cared the most were the ones making fun of it.

Anonymous said...

Yea, it's reached it's "peek" alright ;)

Megan said...

Al Gore said that 2 Billion people tuned in. WOW!! I mean the super bowl has not even come close to those numbers and its number 1 by a lot! Or rather use to be number 1. With those ratings I'm sure NBC is going to cancel all of its shows from now until 2010 and just continue to show Live Earth over and over again. Al Gore, you live in Hyperbole. If he can throw ratings numbers around, what other numbers are also overexaggerated?

BVM said...

Peek, peak, whatever. It doesn't matter. 2 billion people tuned in. Dude, Al Gore is so serial.

Unknown said...

How many people watch world cup soccer?

BVM said...

19 Million, 2 Billion, I mean what's the difference?