Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Politician Takes On Garotzuva


I guess you could say, "Oh what does he know? He is just a politician." Which is my point exactly.
The difference between Inhofe and Gore, Inhofe's interest in "Global Warming" alarmism didn't start really until Kyoto and how it was going to affect taxpayers money, not because of political gain. Which is what he is supposed to do.
Good for him.
Of course I don't know for sure if Gore's motivation to trumpet Global Warming was so that he could stick out politically, but what else could it be?

3 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Man, I would do such dirty things to Michelle Malkin.

Unknown said...

You dream about your Sheila days when you look at her, don't you?

Maximum Colossus said...

Ooh, good call. I didn't even see that.