Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jeff Caldwell Live

My Uncle Don's son, Jeff Caldwell, is doing a live show in October. Here is the info.
CHANNEL 151
PRESENTS
JEFF CALDWELL
IN CONCERT
George Carlin called Jeff Caldwell “funny and smart”, Dennis Miller said “this guy’s incredible”. Hear for your self as Laugh USA presentsa concert of brilliant observational comedy that brings to mind the likes of Jerry Seinfeld and Ray Romano. Jeff Caldwell performing his latest CD “I’m No Epidemiologist” without interruption. Mon Oct 22nd (twice) 8am East AND 8pm East ( encores Wed Oct 24th at Noon East and Sat Oct 27th at 4pm East )
If you want to get an idea of his material, check out his homepage.

4 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Funny. And he doesn't look at all related to you.

Unknown said...

Well not by blood anyway. He is Bill's stepbrother, but I guess it is hard to get the nerd out of any part of my family.

BVM said...

Uncle's Son = Cousin.

I liked his stuff.

Unknown said...

Aunt's second husband equals Uncle. Still, I guess he is a cousin.