Saturday, August 29, 2009

Kennedy Was No Reagan

Nor was he his brothers, Robert and John, nor was he Princess Diana, or anyone else who was of any importance and recognition.
But he sure is getting a funeral as if he were.

I have been watching this funeral/memorial circus type thing on news for the last couple of days and it's been way over the top and a little embarrassing. I am expecting Elton John any minute to come out and sing Candle in the Wind.

And so I ask, what the hell is this all about? Sure it was appropriate to reflect on his life, but this? I think his importance is being waaaayyyyyy overstated.

Oh Fuck! A man who is now speaking is fucking crying.

I DON'T CARE!!!

Stupid T.V.

I'm telling you, I don't even think they care this much.
I don't know what it is, but this feels forced.

No comments: