Sunday, May 23, 2010

Obama In Bed With Big Oil

I don't know if Palin's accusation is accurate, but it's funny how the tables are turned and it took a woman with star power to turn them.
Trust me, this will resonate.

BTW: I hate it when libs use the line "big oil" when referring to Bush's war or Conservatives who want offshore drilling and so I should condemn Palin for doing the same thing, but I won't.

UPDATE: Jindal says he's not going to wait for the Obama administration to act protecting the wetlands.
BP-Gate: 34 Days and Obama Still Lets Oil Giant Run Show (I love the title of that Rueters article)
I ask you this, in a race for sympathy and adoration who wins, Obama or Louisiana? Will people actually start turning on Obama for ignoring the Darling state, or will the previous emotional overflow cease for Louisiana for making Obama look bad. We'll see once that shit starts to really wash ashore. Any word from Sean Penn on the matter?

Another UPDATE: Palin's words all over the net.

No comments: