Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Can't Believe I Am Writing A Post About The View

I'm sure you have all heard by now that Goldberg and Behar walked off there show after O'Reilly called the 9/11 muslims... wait for it... muslims. It's funny cause I walk off the set of The View every single day by not turning it on my T.V. And if by accident it does come on, I scream, throw my hands up in the air and immediately leave the room. Similar to how these ladies behaved.

Oh and the reason I linked to the hotair post is because they make a good point about how Behar is willing to sit with Truthers, but not willing to sit with people who call muslim terrorists, muslims. Actually I sorta agree with them on one thing. Calling them muslims is inaccurate. I would have preferred O'Reilly to have called them what they really are and that is Islamofascists, but hey, whatever. Also the video of Laura Ingraham pointing out how Behar loves to mock catholics is pretty sweet too so make sure you watch that.

No comments: