Monday, October 18, 2010

This Is Painful To Watch

Ok the story goes like this. Jonah Goldberg is conducting an interview on c-span. The girl, who is named Helen, talks first and she goes on expalining why she believes this and that and who she admires and who she doesn't and yadda yadda yadda. Normal mumbo jumbo you would find on c-span, right?
Then comes the dudes turn and he doesn't really talk about politics at all. I mean he sorta does, but not really. Instead he starts talking about the previous speaker, Helen. And believe me, it's not good. We all get to find out how he and Helen were once an item. We also learn that she is an awful evil whore who loves to see people suffer and a whole bunch of other shit that I can't remember right now because I was to busy sticking my fingers in my ears and humming loudly so as to not be embarrassed.
During the entire rant, Jonah Goldberg is doing this pathetic laugh of embarrassment sorta thing because he can't believe what is happening. And it does happen, for like 4 minutes. No shit, I am not kidding.

No comments: