Saturday, May 20, 2006

Global Laming. So Sayeth South Park

People can't seem to get the whole environment issue straight. Some say there is global warming while others disagree.
Here
and Here
But Al Gorge sure semms to know the answer. 'An Inconvenient Truth'
I personally have no opinion on the matter. I mean I hate SUV's too, but not because they gobble up gas. I hate them beacuse they gobble up roads and parking spaces. Mother EFFers. Although, I do have a soft spot for Hummers...YEAH BABY!
Personally, I think this whole film by Gorge does two things.
1. Gives the Left a purpose
2. Makes Gore the Leader of that purpose for his '08 presidential bid. This is nothing more than politics.
Gore was once the champion of the environment. When he lost that "Monicker" he lost the presidency. Now he is doing everything to get it back.
By the way, the left doesn't hate Bush for "stealing" the election. They hate themselves for giving it to him by voting for Nader. Everybody knows that. I just wonder if they will ever admit it.
P.S. I love this article from Drudge Report

3 comments:

BVM said...

The numbers speak. Liberals lie.

Green This

Unknown said...

I guess bringing back the steam engine is out of the question.

Arvin Leroux said...

Well, we can't have those old school fossil fuel burning ones but maybe a smaller, cheaper nuclear powered one.