Monday, November 13, 2006

Example #386: Simpsons Prove Once Again They Have Jumped The Shark.

We have all known for awhile now that the Simpson Dynasty is dead. Unfortunatly for the Simpsons producers and creators, they just wont admit it. Now they are currently doing what Goerge Lucas did with Star Wars and that is destroying every positve memory we had for the show. Oh Well...screw em. They have decided to go away from funny, to pushing a political agenda. Check out this clip. Simpsons rips the Army.

I watched some of this episode last night, but I didn't last five minutes. This clip helps support an idea many of us already know to be real and that idea goes something like this...It doesn't matter whether John Kerry believes the military is full of idiots. What matters is that a lot of his voters certainly do believe it. Can we say guilt by association?

4 comments:

BVM said...

Ugh... What utter crap.

Maximum Colossus said...

I think you guys are losing your sense of humor. Of course, I have no proof considering the Simpsons hasn't actually been funny regardless of the topic for about eight years.

Sadly, though, I like to think that during those eight years the reason the show sucked is because the writers were saving all the best jokes for the movie, but I know it's a lie. I'll still see it. Hopefully they'll give those damn REpublicans what-for!

Oh, and by the way, fucking cartoon!

Unknown said...

Don't be ridiculous. My sense of humor is tip top and don't tell me you didn't notice the blatant slap in the face to the military. Especially in light of everything Kerry said. Normally I would have thought it was due to bad writing, but this was way to coincidental to be your run of the mill Simpson crapfest. They are catering to a liberal audience(probably the only remaining loyal fans) and no one can tell me different

Thats right, Fucking Cartoons!

Unknown said...

P.S. even if they wrote this episode way before Kerry made his comment, I would still say they are appealing to a liberal audience