Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Phil Angelides, What An Idiot

I just got a very nice, glossy, 4 page fold out in my mailbox. I assume other Californians reading this got one today too.

Its from Phil Angelides, the Democatic candidate for governor this year. All it shows is 4 pages of pictures with Bush and Arnold together. That's pretty much it. No where does it say ANYTHING about Angelides. Not who he is, what he stands for, or any plans he may have. NOTHING!

This twerp is going to get his ass demolished at the polls. One of the many reasons is that he's a classic bash Bush liberal. His brain dead, no plan thinking goes something like this:

"If I just chant 'Bash Bush' then I'll get elected. Oh, wait... I'm not running against Bush, I'm running against Arnold. Oh well, same thing, no?"

Getting his flyer in the mail today has made me laugh harder than I have in days. I went to his web site to get more of his BS so that my euphoria would continue, and wouldn't you know it, this is linked on his front page.

5 comments:

BVM said...

OK,

I take it back. He's not ALL dumb. At least he knows his daughters are hot. More here.

Maximum Colossus said...

Well, that's enough to get my vote. I always go with the hot girl.

Unknown said...

Well it worked in Connecticut. Of course that was just for the primary

BVM said...

And here I always thought that those of us on this board voted with the part of our body above the neck....

:-)

Unknown said...

Check this out. Ned Lamont gets caught saying he may support an attack on Iran. Chris Matthews visibly does not like this comment, So Lamont backtracks and starts blaming Bush. Classic.

If you don't want to watch the whole interview, although I recommend it since Matthews seems to be licking Ned's sack most of the time, go about
5 minutes and 10 seconds to get the bite
Ned Lamont