Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Arrogance Of The Right Wing Blogosphere...

...embarrasses me. Michelle Malkin, who now seems to be "the anointed one", is on Fox news saying how "true conservatives" and "her readers" don't support John McCain, because of his "liberal" views Here
To start off, I am sure Malkin and Rush and all those others truly feel that McCain is not a "true conservative" and that is fine. They have their right to that opinion, but the idea that since they feel that way tranlates into conservatives all over the country feeling that way is just plain stupid and it also seems a little fringie to me. A little too MoveOn.org.

McCain was never my guy, but I will be happy to vote for him.
and so I leave you with this classic Friday video also here is McCain's website in case you are interested in checking out his endorsements

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This guy said it way better