Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ironic?

Here's an internet blogger who claims he was fired from his production job with CNN because his personal blog was liberally biased. He makes this claim after already confirming another employee was fired for writing a blog about her positive work experiences. Maybe they just don't like blogs over there at CNN, because they sure as hell don't mind liberals. Never crosses this guys mind it seems. It's cool, though, he's punk rock. You can tell because he quotes Henry Rollins at the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God! I don't know how you were able to finish that article. Me me me me... wah wah wah... I bet you deep down he is happy he was fired. Eventhough, deep down, I am sure he realizes he wasn't fired for being a liberal, but he now can rebuild himself as a martyr for the liberal cause. It is his example McCarthyism all over again and nobody can take that away.

What was the great line that Zombie used?
You can't reason someone out of a position they were never reasoned into to begin with.