Thursday, February 07, 2008

My New Favorite Band

Of all the shithead bands that came out in the 90's, no one sucked like Pearl Jam. They were by far the band I loved to hate.
From their lame ass Bugle Boy ad to Eddie Vedder's horrible nostril singing to my complete and total confusion on why they were so freakin' popular, I hated them.

But you know what? I can't hate em anymore. They have gotten so lame now I almost have to like 'em, otherwise I would appear to be prejudice towards retards and we can't have that.
Here is Pearl Jam doing their knew hit Rock Around Barack. Isn't that adorable?

4 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Ah, music snobbery. I can't get enough of it. Well, they certainly weren't the Lost in Translation of music. Or the Arrested Development of music. That would probably be Weezer.

BVM said...

I can't get myself to listen to the mp3. I just can't.

Unknown said...

Oooh I hit a nerve. It is OK if you like Pearl Jam, MC. I wont hold it against you.

Maximum Colossus said...

I'm more of a Nickelback fan, to be honest.