Thursday, February 28, 2008

Maybe They Are Just Looking For Relevance

After reading this, I am starting think that code pink isn't looking for anything other than to be important. They need this war more than anything. They now have purpose in what might have been a life without meaning. Maybe war, disaster and chaos fuels these peoples cells and gives them the energy to live and breathe.

Here is part of the e-mail

“While we were at the protest in Berkeley from 12 to 4 PM a white volvo drove by and a man spat upon code pink. They chased him down the street and got into a verbal altercation. The police were NO WHERE in sight. That’s not the best part, ready for this? Medea Benjamin yelled and I quote “Marines!” she actually yelled for our help because this man had stepped out of his car. Lol. I even asked her if she was yelling Police and she told me “I said Marines” then put her arm around my friend Allen (the Marine vet) Ironic?”

No comments: