Monday, November 05, 2007

Okay, People. Settle Down.

Let me go on record as saying I do not condone or promote whaling or sharking, but that certainly doesn't mean that I don't want this kick-ass shark fishing boat toy with harpoon and giant shark. That woman is crazy, as is the woman who says this toy could have "major ramifications" on maritime blah blah blah. Seriously lady, I'm not Suckerman, and that toy was awesome. I think the kids will be okay. If you're that worried, though, here's some other ideas for you.

4 comments:

BVM said...

Sharks eat people and should be stopped. That toy rules.

Unknown said...

Looking at the size of her girls, the mother is probably afraid someone will get the idea to harpoon one of 'em.

p.s. the look on their faces is priceless

Maximum Colossus said...

Yeah, what is that? Is that smug? Righteousness? Smug Righteousness?

Anonymous said...

I'm totally getting my kids the "Battered Seal Kit with realistic blood that squirts out when you hit it with a baseball bat" for Christmas this year.