Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What Is In A Lie?

I am sure you guys know of Hillary and the Tuzla sniper lie she told, but lets read Hitchens take on it.

To put the Tuzla lie into perspective here is a story I learned from my brother. (If I get this wrong, maybe you can help out, fryanegg)
When Fryanegg was stationed in Germany, there had been only one American soldier hit by a sniper bullet to that point in time in Bosnia and it was Fryanegg's next door neighbor. If I can remember the story correctly, he was walking down an area that was off limits. He sees a light from a scope out of the corner of his eye and yanks his head back at the same time a bullet is fired. The bullet misses him, hits the collar of his flak jacket, circles around collar and lands into his neck, or cheek, or somewhere around there on the other side. He was not killed, but I think he was shaken up.

Sometime after that, my brother volunteers to go to Bosnia for 6 a month tour. No action was seen during that time. From this story we learn one thing, Hillary Clinton saw as much, if not more, action in Bosnia as the entire U.S. military.

That and my brother is a pussy.

No comments: