Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Two Cents




Now that many Americans, not including me, are counting the days until Bush gets the hell out, while others have looked passed him altogether, a new man has emerged as the face of the nation. Though the nation is focusing in on the Obama and Clinton circus, only one has photo shoots with foriegn leaders, offers solutions to cut gas prices, visits our troops abroad and has looked more or less presidential. By the time the Democratic primary is over, I think people will have forgotten that we haven't chosen a new president yet.
I know this is just wishful thinking, but apart of me kinda believes this. Part feels that once the general election has arrived, people will no longer be emotionally invested in it and just go with what is familiar. By then McCain will seem like he is already our president and that will be that. After last nights PA primary, I am starting to believe that McCain went from the underdog to a shoe in.

(p.s. I obviously chose this photo because of the whole "McCain is a R.I.N.O. Republican" thing)

No comments: