Thursday, June 26, 2008

If Anything She Lives Up To My Librarian Fantasy


I know that was sexist... sue me.

I think I am changing my stance on this one. Jindal out and Palin in.
I have only listened to her a little bit before, but I am liking what she has to say.

With energy being an issue on everyone's mind, Clinton voters who feel like Obama ran a sexist campaign (not to mention women who will vote for her just because she is a woman), Palin could be exactly what McCain needs in order to solidify a winning ticket.

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Well, I have been looking for someone to sue, but I'm not sure your sexism suit would pay off to the degree I'm looking for. That is, unless you've become a major corporation or better yet, the government, since the last time we spoke. I'm really hoping to parlay one solid lawsuit into the kind of swanky lifestyle MTV has brought me to crave. Please send me a copy of your latest bank statement while I decide whether to proceed. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Currently I have about $1000.00 but I am getting my kicker soon.