Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lucas: Obama Is A Jedi

I should say so. Whether Lucas was referring to Obama's Jedi mind trick capabilities isn't stated in the article, but I am going with 'yes, that is what he meant.'
Here is a video that agrees with G. Lucas. It is pretty dumb, but whatever.


Oh and by the way, if you get to the bottom of the article you can actually read Lucas giving himself autofellatio.
Here is the quote
And although Lucas’ movies are filled with high-tech graphics and visual wizardry, he says they’re nothing compared with Congress, telling us that getting things done there is much more complicated than his movies’ special effects. “Anyone who’s seen one of my movies knows that’s saying something about Congress,” he said.

1 comment:

Maximum Colossus said...

Fine by me, Jedii(?) are gay anyway. Overthrown by a couple of Oldie Oldersons, a whiny teenager and a bounty hunter so shitty he actually contracted out his own bounty hunter work? You can have your fucking Jedi Presidential candidate. May the Force have mercy on us all. Oh, and by the way, Lucas has been dead to me for some time now, so fuck him and his opinions. What do the people who wrote the first two Star Wars movies with him think? Their opinions might actually be interesting and/or compelling, unlike anything that's happened during any of his shitbox movies since the first Ewok stepped onto the screen.

I apologize for my geek out, there. I'm better now.