Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Home Depot Ad?

Ka-Pow and I went to a party a 3 months back and while we were sitting in the backyard, one of her friends told us a story about how a friend of a friend of a friend of hers had an unfortunate accident with her new boyfriends toilet.
The story was so gross and so out there that my Bullshit alarm was firing on full tilt.

Now here we are, 3 months later and Ka-POW sends this video to my e-mail titled "Home Depot Ad" and what do you know, it is the exact some story. EXACTLY THE SAME STORY!
But I coudln't embed the video from my e-mail and so I went to youtube, but the description on youtube says nothing about it being a home depot ad and claims that it is a true story. Can anyone shed some light on this mystery?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this for the first time about 3 months ago so your friends "friend of a friend" story is probably BS.

Ryan in China said...

I also cried bs when you guys told me. I said I had seen the same thing on tv.
Sometimes things we see on tv or hear from others are so enjoyed that we incorporate them into our own lives and histories. For example remember when I shot JR? that was rad

Unknown said...

That was you? I thought that was me.