Monday, September 29, 2008

Essie Mae & Bernie Mac

Is racism still an issue?
I say yes. I do believe there is racism in this country.
I see it when I read that 96% of blacks are voting for Obama.
I see it when the former CEO of Fannie Mae, Franklin Raines (a black man and Obama's economic advisor), is in the middle of a race baiting controversy.
Or when I watch this video of the 2004 Democratic party tell us there is no problem with Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and that Raines was doing a fine job.



There is racism in this campaign but I don't think we should be looking at the Republicans or the McCain camp.

2 comments:

BVM said...

Awesome video. Thanks

Maximum Colossus said...

Sorry, but from what I understand it's impossible for black people to be racist. Try another angle you Mother Gaea hating war-monger; your hood is showing!