Thursday, September 25, 2008

NYT Crossword Puzzle. Obama Frquent Answer, McCain Never.

I don't mind if NYTimes or the LATimes are liberal newspapers. Talk radio is mostly conservative and I like that, but the difference is, is that talk radio will admit their right leanings. Newspapers like NYT and LAT never come clean. They try an act as if they are objective when they are not.

Here is another example of who it is exactly that reads these papers and who writes these papers.
It is a small example, but I am a firm believer that you can learn a lot through pop-culture.

6 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

I'll reserve my opinion on this until someone comes up with comprehensive numbers on the jumble.

Unknown said...

Funny, but living up here in Portland, you would know what a craze crosswords are amongst hippsters. Sounds odd but it is true. Coffee shops will have xerox copies of the daily NYT crossword for their customers. It is sorta "in" up here to do 'em.

Maximum Colossus said...

Yeah, well hippsters are already voting for Obama, so who cares? I doubt this election comes down to the word puzzler vote. But hey, I won't begrudge you one more thing to get pissed off about. Resume freakout!

Unknown said...

Did you even read the post? To me it is just another sign that NYT and LAT are in the tank for Obama. I suppose only hippsters read those papers too.

Maximum Colossus said...

Yeah, i read it, and I'm not denying those papers-most papers, tv shows, movies and magazines for that matter-are "in the tank" for Obama, I'm just saying it's a fucking crossword puzzle! Put away your indignation on this one or people might take it seriously.

Unknown said...

Geez, just having fun, booger eater.
I wont talk about crosswords again.