Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If Anyone Needs To Find God

It's Bill Maher. Maybe if he knew God, he wouldn't have been compelled to lie.
but then again, if he knew God, he wouldn't have needed to make Religulous to begin with.
For me, I've learned it was easier to be faithless than it was to have faith and I still battle with it.
Spiritual exercise is a new experience, but I know it is necessary.
Just like it's easier to sit on my butt than go to the gym.
Or easier to eat microwave burritos than to cook.
Or to wait for mom, dad or govt. to take care of me than to go to work.
Bill Maher is a rube and he shows how shallow of thinker he is by picking on and profiting on such an easy target.
If he feels like it is a good idea to insult people who try to enrich their lives and to become better people through faith, well then I too feel sorry for him.

No comments: