Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Obama's Momma?

UPDATE: DUE TO PERSONAL OBJECTIONS AND FOR FEAR OF SEEMING LIKE A PRICK, I HAVE REMOVED THE PICTURE, BUT YOU CAN STILL VIEW THE LINK.
Maybe.
If this is Obama's mother, is it rude of me to post it on this site? I don't think so. I mean I posted that painting of the nude Sarah Palin, right?
So take that, conscience!
Also, if this is his mother, I will be curious to know if it ever reaches the news like those Palin bathing suit photos did
and besides that, I am considering saving this shot for a future Blogust pin-up. Any arguments?
Here is the source. Stole it from Shawn Wasson.

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Really? So what? Making a big deal out of this just adds ammo to those that fear the "puritannical" right. Silly. I'm surprised you'd post this.

Unknown said...

I feared both. First, I didn't want to post it because of the very reason you stated and because it is rude and I should be above it, but then again I have posted other rude stuff and never thought twice about it. To me it felt like a catch 22.
Overall, since just a few of us visit this site, I don't think it's going to do anything to the puritannical rights reputation, but I could be wrong.
If you object, then I will take it down.