Friday, October 10, 2008

Ugh.

It irks me to no end the way the gay community pushes young people to identify gay as early as possible in order to increase their base. In this age of increasing sexual ambiguity, it seems to me that many young people who may only be in an experimental phase are being forced to proclaim their "allegiance" to homosexuality. It's ironic that back in the day, the hetero-Christian community were the ones pointing and shouting "gay" at any questionable action, and now it's the gay community that's doing it.

Another problem I have here is the acknowledgement of sexual orientation of children under the age of consent. Would the gay community prefer for us to lower that age to 13 or 14? I suspect they would not mind, because then they might make a case for lowering the voting age. Maybe they can hook up with NAMBLA and get to work on this. I know that may seem obtuse, and I am being facetious to some degree here, but my point really is that these people need to let the children be stupid children and stop trying to use them to further their political agenda. I fear they could be doing real damage with their tolerance-mongering.

Well, at least they're not making them sing about it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that was well said, MC.
I'm jealous of your word smithery.

Unknown said...

By the way, I'm not sure if purposely isolating gay students, just because they are different, from other students is such a good idea.