Monday, March 02, 2009

Hope Costs A Lot Of Money

I'm a fan of Jim Cramer, that crazy stock market guy with all the sound effects who rant and raves like a lunatic. I think he's great. I mean stocks are boring, and he makes it somewhat fun and exciting. Anyway, he wrote something recently, but you have to pay a fee to read his whole article. I read the teaser, and it was enough for me. Here's the teaser:

We Can't Afford Hope Right Now

By Jim Cramer

About this article:
I don't know about you, but I felt it this weekend. I felt it with friends at dinner on Friday. I felt it during my walk on Saturday and my dinner with friends at Blue Smoke on Saturday night. I felt it when someone whispered in my ear before the Van Morrison concert that I was right and we elected a Leninist.

No comments: