Monday, March 02, 2009

"V" For Vespa

For those of you who don't know, The Baron, Comrade and I are trying to get our hands on a Vespa Scooter shop.  Ya know, start a small business so that we can get huge Obama tax breaks. (Yeah, like that will ever happen)  And it is taking up all my time.  I'm either thinking about it, dreaming about it or doing something about it and so I can't get motivated to write on Blogust. I am also consolidating my life. I am gonna be broke for a long time after this whole thing goes through and so I need to stop some of the bleeding as quick as I can.  
No cell phone, no motorcars not a single luxury.  Like Robinson Carusoe... yadda, yadda, yadda. If anyone needs to get ahold of me, call my bro or e-mail me.
With that said,  I want to say thanks to Maximum Colossus, Arvin and BVM for keeping this alive. :)

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Wow, you'll be like the Unabomber of small business owners.

BVM said...

You'd be proud of him, he shaved the beard off.