Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Arwen's Song

Just geeked out to The Return of the King and remembered that I always loved this song. So much so that I googled it.
To my surprise I found out that Liv Tyler is the one singing it.
Weird.
Wasn't expecting that at all. I kinda thought she never really had any talent. Just whispered her lines while giving off a thousand mile stare, (except of course for the Nazgoul chase scene. That was pretty bad ass) but since hearing this, I like her more.
Which isn't saying much since all it means is that I went from not liking her at all to liking her just a little. Huh.
I take that back. I kinda love her right now.
l

3 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

You just broke my nerd detector.

Unknown said...

I did? Damn it. I am so embarrassed now.
Let's just say that I was having one of those moments when even even the line from Field of Dreams, "Dad, you wanna have a catch?" would have sounded like a Shakespeare tragedy.
I must have listened to that song like 10 times. Who am I kidding, I would have listened 10 times even if there wasn't a moment

Ryan in China said...

That song is the reason for owning a convertible. Cruising around town with your homeboys pumpin the jams. with everybody saying, "Let me ride..."