Sunday, April 19, 2009

Foxy RINO

"I am concerned about the environment. I love to wear black. I think government is best when it stays out of people’s lives and business as much as possible. I love punk rock. I believe in a strong national defense. I have a tattoo. I believe government should always be efficient and accountable. I have lots of gay friends. And yes, I am a Republican."

I don't know much about her yet but Meghan McCain has piqued my interest.
Here is a recent speech of hers.

I have to read and learn more about her but she's got me listening for now.

And she's kinda foxy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess she is foxy in a, she likes to be lathered in chocolate syrup when she pigs out on her sundaes naked, sorta way.

Maximum Colossus said...

She looks pretty hot in that photo. I need a full body shot, though. Preferably in a bikini. Or slathered in chocolate syrup.

Arvin Leroux said...

Yeah, the head shot's all I've seen too.