Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"Nourishment" Is A Funny Word

What does everyone think about Lieberman's loss in the primaries? Is this good or bad for Democrats? Do you care? What I think is funny is all the outrage about him running as an Independent. I heard some clips of people saying that Joe is turning his back on the Democrats by not stepping down and letting Ned Lamont run alone against the Republican candidate. In other words, after they ate their young, they are now crying that it didn't provide them with nourishment.

2 comments:

BVM said...

I'm glad Lieberman is gonna keep running.

What I thought most funny today was that on not one news paper I saw did I read: "Lamont Wins". They all read: "Lieberman Looses". Even once you started to read the article, it took a few paragraphs or sentences before they even mention that the guy's name who Lieberman ran against is named Ned Lamont.

Obviously Lieberman is more the household name, no one outside of Conneticut knows who Lamont is. I think Lieberman will do quite well to mess things up for the Dems in that state. They'll probably still win, but Lieberman will end up pulling a Nader.

Unknown said...

"Lieberman Loses" translates into "Bush Loses" for the media and no one can tell me different.