Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wire To Wire



After watching Peavy deal and the San Diego bats crush the vaGiants yesterday, my day has been quite good. Could have been a better if it wasn't for that Bonds shift or that bunt by Roberts. Still, Peavy killed.

But my favorite part of the game was something completely different. The game was on FSN bay area yesterday, which doesn't bother me because I have always liked the vaGiants announcers, and this annoying ugly ass reporter chick was doing interviews with players and fans between innings. In one segment she gets this fan to try the new and improved Gilroy Garlic Fries. Of course he loves them and hungrily chows down at mach 2 while making noises of pleasure between each bite. "These are much better" he says...or was it her? I can't remember. Anyway it doesn't matter. What does matter is what makes them so much better. Anyone? Anyone? That's right...No trans-fats. I started laughing, but I guess you had to be there.

2 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

What the hell is a "trans-fat?"

BVM said...

Its a fat that's a man but pretends to be a woman.