Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Top Three Stories That Brought A Smile To My Face

Since I have been stuck in the land without internet for awhile, I haven't been able to read the top stories. So I am really behind. But I want to make a few comments on a couple of newsbreaks that were all good as far as I am concerned.

1.) Nifong gets disbarred for purposely hiding exculpatory evidence in the Duke case. A case that not only proved that racism is alive and well in this country...against rich white males, but a case that has me calling Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton "Grand Wizard" and "Grand Dragon" respectively.

2.) Salman Rushdie becomes Sir Salman Rushdie. A move I like to think was Britain's "Screw You" to Islamo-Fascist crazies. I also think it is time to pick up "Satanic Verses."

3.) And last but not least, reports showing that Curly Joe Sheehan can't seem to get away from Lefty fringies quick enough. Read some of her comments here.

4 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

You know what chaps my ass, whatever that means? If it weren't for the stupid KKK "Grand Wizard" and "Grand Dragon" would be bitchin' names to be called. Its like how the gays took the rainbow from us.

Megan said...

Jesus! With all of these nicknames you sound like Sean Hannity or Michael Savage. Maybe there is a radio gig for you in the future.

Unknown said...

How about your hero Jim Rome? Do I sound like him?

Megan said...

No...Jim Rome is funny