Monday, August 25, 2008

Dems Go Religious

Here

"People of faith are being engaged in the convention in a new and robust way ,and it's because of Senator Obama's acknowledgment that people of faith and values have an important place in American public life," said Joshua DuBois, the Obama campaign's religious affairs director.

Well thank you, Barack. Wouldn't have known that unless the chosen one brought it to our attention.

The article really makes a point that the DNC looks religiously diverse, too.

How I imagine it will go down.
"Ummmm... can I get a couple jews over here and add a sprinkle of Hindus.
yes, yes, yes that is good. And lets see... ummm... wait, I change my mind. Hindus come over here and replace them with muslims. Ya know, muslims and jews sittin' together. Spiritual harmony and what not.
(Man, that was an easy one. What was I thinkin't puttin' Hindus there to begin with)
What else, what else, oh yeah! the wiccans and the atheists. Need to make them happy. and don't forget the buddhists.
HEY, FUCK YOU MORMON! We don't need your kind here. Evangelicals can stay... we need the vote, but make sure you leave the hayfork and your sister, I mean, your wife at home. (God, I crack me up)" Read this

No comments: