Friday, August 01, 2008

Did Anyone Know That Hogs Got This Big?

And did anyone know that Apes have rights in Spain?

Anyway, it seems that some people think that hogs have rights too. Well at least the same amount of rights as the 11 year old who shot this one. here

I know, I know, just a bunch of jerks who are bored with life and so they are picking on the kid.
I am not worried. It is clear he can take care of himself.


I guess trophy hunters are a thing of the past. Too bad, I was really looking forward to some elephant's feet barstools.

3 comments:

BVM said...

I always thought that photo was a fake.

CJ said...

i thought they proved it to be phony along the way as well...

Unknown said...

The picture came from fox news and gatewaypundit linked to their article. So if it is a hoax, fox news has some splainen to do.