Monday, August 25, 2008

Loved The Olympics

Feast your eyes on the fashionable headwear of the red drummer boys.


Didn't get to see the opening ceremony, but I heard it was really nice, but not the one last night. Some lame ass "Up With People" performance with bike helmets. What was that all about?
Oh well, so it goes.

Anyway, this post wouldn't be fun if it weren't political.
Over the last week, Obama praised China for their wonderful infrastructure and over at Conservative Punk we are reminded why it is so grand.

2 comments:

BVM said...

Did that doofus Obama just say what I heard him say???? What a moron!!!

Here's the answer, idiot:

Totalian government coupled with the following:

- No personal representation
- No special interest groups
- No unions
- No environmentalists
- Millions of poor, cheap workers

I'm not saying any of that is good or bad, just stating the facts. When I was in China I saw hundreds of apartment buildings being demolished for new construction. If China wants an airport over environmentally sensitive land, then the airport goes in. No questions asked. If they need new roads that wipe out whole neighborhoods, the roads go in.

My goodness, Mr. Barak Goodfellow Obama just scares me.

Unknown said...

Indeed. He says whatever crosses his mind. I am no big environmentalist guru, but Obama claims he is and yet he doesn't criticize China for it's regulations, but rather praises it. While it seems America can do no right.
Where does he stand on anything?