Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Here Comes Another Season


But I don't think my heart can handle it. If the Chargers win, my week is ruined because it gives me hope. If they lose, my week is ruined because I've lost hope.

Then I go around talking to anyone who will listen, including non-football types, about woulda, shoulda, coulda. MAN FOOTBALL RULES!!!

Let's face it, baseball is cool, but it is not the same as football.


Anyway, if you have the fever, then check out sandiegochargers.blogspot.com. Once again MC, CJ and friends are back together for another season.

GO BOLTS!

4 comments:

Maximum Colossus said...

Great, now I have to go over there and post something.

BVM said...

Football sucks.

Basing your happiness on something you can control is wiser.

Unknown said...

You only say that, baron, because your precious joe montana was benched for steve young and you haven't yet forgiven the football Gods.

BVM said...

No, I say that because I used to be exactly the same way as you. Every week my attitude was determined by how a stupid football team performed. Once I stepped back and saw what was happening, and once I realized that pro sports are purely entertainment, I then dropped football cold turkey. My life got way better. I spent my Sundays doing things that didn't piss my time away.

You're obviously having an issue with it. What would it hurt to not watch football for one season? If you can't handle it, then watch next year.