Friday, June 16, 2006

Where's My 20 Foot Pole?

I just got this from HR at work. Its an email to all, well, to all you SMOKERS. DAMN YOU TO HELL!

To all tenants at Golden Gate Plaza, As a courtesy reminder, per California's Assembly Bill 846, no smoking is permitted within 20 feet from entrances and exits of public buildings. Accordingly, please refrain from smoking too close to the entrances. Please pass this on to all individuals in your office. If you would like to discuss the above matter further, please feel free to contact me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lets discuss it over a smoke.

BVM said...

As long as you keep 20 feet away, else I may have to report you.

Maximum Colossus said...

Where there's smoke...

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/49409

BVM said...

...there's second hand fire.

I heart The Onion.