Sunday, June 04, 2006

X-Men 3

I saw X-Men 3 this weekend and I really liked it. Granted, the movie spends more time on battles rather than plot development, but my God the battles are bitchen. I don't think it will win as many fans as the first two, but it certainly wont drive many away either. Do yourself a favor, get some people together who like action flicks and go check out this movie. It is a thrill fest.

Also, Kelsey Grammer did an interview on Hannity and Colmes where he comments on his future run for office. Under what party would he run? Well, since I am posting on it, I think the answer is obvious. Speaking of politically aware actors, read what Mickey Rourke has to say. Normally, I would care less what Rourke has to say, but it certainly is ab-normal hearing this sort of stuff from "todays" actor. Thanks Mickey for those kind words and just for that, I think I will rent Barfly. "Too All My Friends!"

No comments: