Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Lot More Spending And A Lot More Golfing, But Still The Same

Let's face it, Obama has taken so many of Bush's policies and made him his own, it's hard for me to criticize. Other than the health care plan Obama and the Dems cooked up, there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference. I could point to the trillion dollar stimulus, but then again Bush had 770 billion dollar TARP before he left office. And though reports are saying the banks have paid most of it back, I can't really say it was any different than Obama's, can I?
With Guatanamo, troops in Iraq, troop surge in Afghanistan, Bush tax cuts and now Libya (eventhough Obama stepped on his dick before finally getting in there. Hmmm, I wonder what it would have been like if he committed when the rebels were control). He is the same guy. Hopey-changey became exactly-samey. I even heard that Obama has own version of No Child Left Behind. Glorious!

No comments: