Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Women's Groups Have Spoken Out Against Maher

And NOW is not one of them. At least as FOX News is concerned they are not. Maybe they have contacted other news sources, but...
"The National Organization for Women (NOW) refused to comment on Maher’s use of the derogatory term. A rep told FOXNews.com it is a “known fact” that NOW does not correspond with FOX News."
Like with Maher's Koran comments gaining very little reproach from the collective, somehow I gather he is off the hook with his Dumb Twat comment as well. Mostly because he insulted Palin and not because he is one of them. NOW agrees with Maher, I gather.
Update: NOW speaks up

1 comment:

Maximum Colossus said...

What a bunch of bitches. Are they on their periods or what?! Am I right?! Haha!

Actually, I fully expected the update article to be headlined: NOW changes its name to the National Organization of Liberal Women! Come on! Can I get a rimshot here?! I'm on fire!

Seriously, though. Total bitches.